This is the page where I post links and citations for the studies I refer to in class!
On race being a social construct:
- Taking race out of human genetics
- What We Mean When We Say ‘Race Is a Social Construct’
- Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue
On the God Gene:
- Experimenting with Spirituality: Analyzing The God Gene in a Nonmajors Laboratory Course
- The God Gene: How Faith is Hardwired Into Our Genes
- The Evolution of the God Gene
Bias in pain management:
- Taking the Bias out of Pain Diagnosis
- Do Gender and Race Affect Decisions About Pain Management?
- THE EFFECT OF RACE AND ETHNICITY ON PROCESS AND OUTCOMES OF HEALTHCARE
On simulation and reality:
- Physicists find we’re not living in a computer simulation
- Are we living in a computer simulation? I don’t know. Probably.
- ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?
On our brain making decisions prior to our consciousness of it: